[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder: Fellows Retreat on Monday

Diana Zucco zucco at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 10 09:54:06 MST 2017

Hi all,

This is a reminder that this Monday, November 13th, we'll be hosting a
Fellows Retreat for all postdocs and graduate students at NCAR and UCP.
Please join us for lunch and for the discussions that follow.  The agenda
is attached.

*If you have a chance to respond to me here with your RSVP, please do. That
will help us get a feel for how many people to expect.*

This event is open to all NCAR Postdocs, UCP Postdocs, and graduate
students including visitors.

See you Monday!

--
*Diana Zucco*