[Grad-postdoc-assn] Volunteer next week for the Explorer Series

Diana Zucco zucco at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 3 09:57:12 MDT 2017

Hello Postdocs and Grad Students,

We are in need of volunteers to help with event set up and greeting the
public as they arrive for the Explorer Series events next week. See the
attached flyer. We need one more person for Wednesday and one for Saturday.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping out! This is a great
community service opportunity and supports NCAR in reaching the public.

Thanks,
Diana

--
*Diana Zucco*