[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Boulder 101 + NCAR

Lorena Medina Luna lluna at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 2 13:23:28 MDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I am passing along information about an opportunity to talk about your
science and your experiences in Boulder with people from the Boulder
community with the Museum of Boulder and Rayback Collective for a new
program called Boulder 101 at Rayback on Tuesday, November 28th at 6pm. If
you are interested in participating in this event, please contact Megan
directly.

Lorena.