[Grad-postdoc-assn] email aliases

Meg Mcclellan mmcclell at ucar.edu
Thu May 25 11:25:05 MDT 2017

Rebecca:

Thanks - I am just going to email managers and administrators, and not the
"students."  Based on our discussions yesterday, it would be more
consistent to have the managers and administrators communicate with their
own specific groups.  Of course, we are all here as a resource.

Meg

mmcclell at ucar.edu
303-497-8875 (office)
720-810-6105 (cell)