[Grad-postdoc-assn] email aliases

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Thu May 25 09:39:44 MDT 2017

Hi Meg,

interninfo at ucar.edu : you to reach internship managers.
proteges at ucar.edu reaches the SOARS proteges directly, but maybe you rather
have the email to them come from Laura Allen (copied) or Bec Batchelor.
grad-postdoc-assn at mailman.ucar.edu reaches all graduate students (who got
on the list..) and postdocs. Often Paula Fisher (copied) posts to the list
when we need to communicate UCAR wide issues.

Those are the current aliases, as I said we are working on a higher ed one
that would reach hopefully more people.

Rebecca

Rebecca Haacker

Director