[Grad-postdoc-assn] boulder softball?

Colin Zarzycki zarzycki at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 24 15:53:34 MDT 2017

Hi all,

The remains of the Boulder science postdoc corec softball team (which has
since merged with another Boulder startup last year) might have a few
openings on Thursday nights this summer (couple guys + a couple gals?).
Right now the NCAR representation is myself and Mike Levy.

It is something like $80 to play for the season, games are 1 hour Thursday
nights at Stazio Fields (off Valmont to the east of the city).

All skill levels welcome (it is mainly an excuse to get some exercise,
socialize, and have a couple drinks). We have bats (and gloves if needed),
very low key. let me know if that is something that might be interesting
and I can give more details!

Cheers,

-Colin

--
Colin M. Zarzycki, Project Scientist I
Climate & Global Dynamics / Mesoscale & Microscale Meteorology