[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc fellowships, grants, travel awards list

Valerie Sloan vsloan at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 27 10:02:08 MDT 2017

Good morning,

Thought I'd share this, in case you are looking for fellowships, grants, or
travel awards.

Val

*****************

PathwaysToScience.org has 167 different postdoc and early career
opportunities posted on the site, including postdoctoral fellowships,
grants, travel awards, mentoring opportunities, and more.

Browse the full list of opportunities here:

http://pathwaystoscience.org/programs.aspx?u=Postdocs_Postdo
c+%26+Early+Career&submit=y&all=all

Or use our advanced search page to narrow your results:

http://pathwaystoscience.org/programs.aspx?adv=adv

Liv Detrick, Deputy Director
The Institute for Broadening Participation (IBP)
www.PathwaysToScience.org <http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/>

*The mission of the Institute for Broadening Participation is to increase
diversity in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
workforce. We design and implement strategies to increase access to STEM
education, funding, and careers, with special emphasis on reaching and
supporting individuals from underserved communities and underrepresented
groups, including underrepresented minorities, women, persons with
disabilities, first-generation college students, and students from
underserved communities. *

Valerie Sloan, Ph.D.
Director of the GEO REU Network
SOARS Center for Higher Education