[Grad-postdoc-assn] New postdoc looking for housing starting in July

Cheryl Harrison chsharri at ucar.edu
Fri May 20 09:46:58 MDT 2016

Hi All-

My friend and colleague Jessica Luo (Marine Ecologist) is joining our lab
in July and is looking for housing within biking commute to Mesa Lab. I can
vouch that she would be a great roommate or tenant, and is totally fun to
hang out with. Here is her blurb:

My name is Jessica, and I am starting as a new postdoc at NCAR this summer.
I'm moving from Oregon, and am looking for housing in Boulder starting in
July (ideally July 7, but can be July 1). Wondering if anyone has any
leads? Thought I would try here before Craigslist!
Looking for a studio/ 1br, or carriage house, ideally under $1100-1200/mo.
House share situation totally ok if the fit is right (basement floor,
roommate, etc.). I would prefer a shorter lease, but can sign a 1-yr if
necessary. I don't have any pets (but would love a furry friend), and don't
smoke. Looking for a place in South Boulder or within biking distance to
NCAR or Table Mesa park and ride.

If you're interested in a house share, I'm pretty chill and easygoing, and
would love to skype before deciding.

Let me know if there are any leads! Many thanks,

Jessica
Jessica.Luo at oregonstate.edu

Cheryl S. Harrison
https://chsharrison.wordpress.com/