[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder: Ice cream social for all NCAR/UCAR grad students and postdocs

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Thu May 19 09:41:34 MDT 2016

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder of our ice cream social to kick off the summer at
NCAR! I hope to see you and catch up on your projects and life in general.
NCAR director Jim Hurrell will join us if his time allows. Please let other
grad students and postdocs in your lab know in case they are not on the
email list yet and invite them along!

When: Monday, May 23, 3:30-5:00pm
Where: Mesa Lab Tree Plaza

Cheers,