[Grad-postdoc-assn] Vacancies at Finnish Meteorological Institute

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 26 10:56:20 MDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Niilo Kalakoski <niilo.kalakoski at fmi.fi>
Date: Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 4:03 AM
Subject: [CCSM-participants] Vacancies at Finnish Meteorological Institute
To: "ccsm-participants at cgd.ucar.edu" <ccsm-participants at cgd.ucar.edu>

Are you looking for a job in science, research or innovation? Are you
interested to test your own research skills and work in highly stimulating
scientific environment? The Atmospheric Remote Sensing group at Finnish
Meteorological Institute has open two positions in the field of atmospheric
sciences. We are currently looking for highly motivated researchers with
passion to the science and interest in remote sensing or inverse problems.
Both PhD students and postdoctoral candidates are considered. If you think
you are suitable candidate we encourage you to apply by May 12th 2016!

Links to the vacancies:

http://ikaweb.fmi.fi/files/fmi_vacant_remotesensing.pdf

http://ikaweb.fmi.fi/files/fmi_vacant_inverseproblems.pdf

Best regards,