[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdocs and Proposals: April 26th

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Sun Apr 17 21:36:35 MDT 2016

Dear Postdocs,

Please join us for a discussion about postdocs and proposals at NCAR.
Learn how and when postdocs can apply for external funding.  We'll have the
expert from the NCAR Budget & Planning Office, Valerie Koch, on hand to
answer all our questions and "what-if" scenarios.

What:  Postdocs and Proposals
Where:  FL1-2133
When:  Tuesday April 26th, 9:30 am
Who:  This discussion is relevant for any postdoc at UCAR who is a UCAR
employee

We scheduled this before the ASP Seminar at 11:00 to help minimize travel
between campuses for postdocs.

I hope to see you there.

Paula