[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Denver-Boulder APS Local Link Networking Event

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 6 13:40:23 MDT 2015

FYI

Paula
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "gtppd " <pac_universe at lists.colorado.edu>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 1:30 PM
Subject: Denver-Boulder APS Local Link Networking Event
To: pac_universe at lists.colorado.edu

Denver-Boulder APS Local Link Networking Event
Thursday, July 9
6:00 pm

KM Labs
1855 57th Ct S # 100
Boulder, CO 80301

Join us for our next networking event in Boulder! APS Local Link events are
great opportunity to connect with other area physicists from industry,
national labs, and academia.

Henry Kapteyn, Founder and CEO of KM Labs, will give an informal talk.
Please
join us to hear from Henry and for a great networking opportunity!

Light refreshment will be provided. APS Local Links events are free to
attend
and open to all.

To find up-to-date information on events and connect with your fellow
Denver-
Boulder APS Local Link members, please join our LinkedIn group -
https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=7484820

--
Cortney Bougher
Member Networking and Career Programs Coordinator
bougher at aps.org