[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Boulder Postdocs mailing list and Facebook group!

Diane Thompson thompsod at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 9 23:38:15 MST 2015

Hi all,

After a hugely successful Boulder-wide happy hour last week, we have
decided that many more such events need to happen!  To help facilitate
this, Bronwen stepped up for us all and put together a facebook group and a
google doc for everyone's emails (see below-- thanks Bronwen!!).  In need
of a happy hour? Hike? Ski day? Etc...hit up the group!

And in the mean time-- DID SOMEBODY SAY STOUTS??  In honor of postdocdom
and stout month, I propose another happy hour next Thursday (2/19) @ Under
the Sun!!  Hope to see everyone there ~5:30!

Cheers,
Diane