[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Post-doc position at Yale

Richard Rotunno rotunno at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 9 12:52:13 MST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronald Smith <ronald.smith at yale.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:49 PM
Subject: Post-doc position at Yale
To: Dale Durran <drdee at uw.edu>, Daniel Kirshbaum <daniel.kirshbaum at mcgill.ca>,
"Doyle, Dr. James" <James.Doyle at nrlmry.navy.mil>, Fuqing Zhang <
fzhang at psu.edu>, rfovell at ucla.edu, rotunno at ucar.edu, Justin Minder <
jminder at albany.edu>, emanuel at mit.edu, brian.colle at stonybrook.edu, Ben
Zaitchik <zaitchik at jhu.edu>, cotton at atmos.colostate.edu

Colleagues:  I will have an opening for a postdoc starting this summer
2015. The funding comes from my DEEPWAVE grant and covers a range of
research activities including mesoscale meteorology, mountain meteorology,
deep gravity wave propagation, upper atmosphere circulations, orographic
precipitation, surface effects on climate, clouds and convection, downslope
winds, wind energy, etc.

Please pass this note around and have interested young scientists contact
me.

Thanks
Ron

--