[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder: Postdoc Happy Hour - October 15 (please RSVP!)

Mark Raleigh raleigh at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 13 23:30:05 MDT 2014

A friendly reminder that the postdoc happy hour is this Wednesday, starting
at 5:30 in the Mesa Lab Tree Plaza.  The weather forecast looks fantastic,
with clear skies and temperatures in the mid-upper 70s F (low-mid 20s C), a
0% chance of precipitation, and a 95% chance of fun.

If you have not sent me an RSVP, please do so now so we can make sure there
are enough beverages and snacks.  The suggested donation is $5 to support
the cost of libations and food, so please bring cash.

We hope to see you on Wednesday!
Mark and Diane
The Social Committee