[Grad-postdoc-assn] [TLS] Reminder, Friday tour of RAF for those registered

Colin Zarzycki zarzycki at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 11 22:27:53 MST 2014

Hi all,

Last e-mail from me. I promise.

This is just a reminder for those who have registered for the RAF tour
tomorrow that you should either A.) Meet at Foothills Lab or Mesa Lab
(presumably in the lobby/near front entrance) somewhere between 8:15 and
8:30 AM to carpool or B) if you are driving yourself, plan to arrive at RAF
a little before 9 AM.

The address is 10802 Airport Court, Broomfield, CO 80021. As Minghui has
mentioned, parking is limited, so if you are on the fence, please try to
carpool. I believe multiple people have volunteered to drive at both labs.

We will have a science discussion (I believe with breakfast/coffee) with
Dr. Lohmann from 9:00-10:30 followed by a tour of RAF starting at 10:30.

-Colin

--
Colin M. Zarzycki, ASP postdoctoral fellow
Atmospheric Modeling and Predictability