[Grad-postdoc-assn] Friday Happy Hour/House Warming Party

Stu Bishop sbishop at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 12 23:36:39 MDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Ari, Robert, Nuria, and myself would like to invite you, significant
others, and friends over to our place Friday after work for happy
hour/house warming party.  We'll be cooking out so feel free to bring
whatever you'd like cooked on the grill.

Where: 1021 Tantra Park Cir
When: 6pm till ...

If enough people can come I may get a pony keg of something good.

Hope to see you there!

Stu

--

Stuart P. Bishop

Advanced Study Program Postdoctoral Fellow

P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, CO 80307 USA

email: sbishop at ucar.edu

phone: 303-497-1371