[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Postdocs] Two more happy hours in 2012

Will Wieder wwieder at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 22 14:19:52 MDT 2012

Thanks for organizing these, Jason.

Just to clarify, Andrew Dessler from Texas A & M University will be visiting for the Thompson Lecture series this week (Weds- Fri)

A full schedule of events is planned for Professor Dessler's visit from Oct. 24-26. All postdocs are encouraged and welcome to attend the TLS events.
A complete schedule of events can be found at https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Andrew+Dessler+Schedule+%28Oct.+24-26%2C+2012%29