[Grad-postdoc-assn] Photo of postdocs at TLS on May 16-18 2012

Gulnur Dogan gulnur at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 7 17:00:17 MDT 2012

Dear all,

We have printed out a photo taken at the recent TLS with the spaker
Stephanie Pfirman. We will send it to her as a "Thank you!" card.

Those of you who are at *FL*, please make your way down to the FL
Cafeteria tomorrow, Friday (June 8), between 3:00 and 3:20 PM, I will be
there with the photo waiting for you to sign.

Those of you who are at CG and would like to sign the card, please drop me
an email, and I will arrange to meet you (I am at CG).

If you are in Mesa Lab and haven't already signed the card and would like
to do so, please drop an email to Shanlin at shanlinw at ucar.edu so that she
can meet you next week for you to sign the card.

Thank you!
-Gulnur
on behalf of the TLS Organizing Committee