[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc lunch on Friday @Southern Sun (RSVP)

Hanna Lee hannal at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 5 16:19:13 MDT 2012

Hi all,

The happy hour last Friday was so much fun! Let's meet for lunch at the
Southern Sun this Friday (June8 noonish). RSVP me by Thursday afternoon
if you're interested and please invite anyone new. We welcome any
postdocs, grad students, and visitors. As always, I'll be there a little
before noon to reserve a table.

We still have those burger coupons ($5.95 for Mountain Sun Burger,
Fries, and a Soft Drink). Also, Southern Sun does not accept credit
cards, so please bring cash or check.

Hope to see you there,
Hanna&Jason

--