[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc lunch at the Southern Sun

Hanna Lee hannal at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 3 17:38:24 MST 2012

Hi all,

I am finally getting over my fear of organizing the social event, so
let's have a postdoc lunch at the Southern Sun this Friday (Jan6). I'm
thinking Friday noonish. You can take NCAR shuttle and get off at
Broadway/Table Mesa stop.
*
RSVP me by Thursday noon*.

My plan is to have frequent lunch get togethers so if you can't make it
this time you know you always have another time soon. We might be able
to alternate btw SS and Mountain Sun (closer to CG and FL) depending on
the interest. I'll get the table just bring some cash (This is a cash
only place, but we get %15 UCAR discount on Fridays).

Here's their website (http://www.mountainsunpub.com/) for the direction
and their menu.

Let me know who's coming,
Hanna