[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoc lunch

Hanna Lee hannal at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 5 12:49:57 MST 2012

Hi all,

Thank you for your response. It looks like it's going to be 10 of us at
the Southern Sun tomorrow. Sorry if you can't make it this time due to
time conflict. We maybe able to alternate days for those who are
interested. And like Matt pointed out, they do accept personal (local)
checks as well as cash. I just thought I was the only person carrying
around checkbooks these days.

I'll be there around 11:45 to get a table, so just come in and look for
your fellow postdocs.

See you there,
Hanna

--