[Grad-postdoc-assn] Thompson lecture series potluck, Nov. 15th, 5:30 pm - please SIGN UP

Alexandra Jahn ajahn at ucar.edu
Sun Nov 6 19:24:03 MST 2011

  Hi everyone,

just a reminder that we are planning a potluck with the Thompon lecture
series speaker, Prof. Shadia R. Habbal, next week Tuesday (Nov. 15th) in
the Mesa Lab Damon room (http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/users/shadia/ ). If
you are planning to come (all NCAR postdocs and graduate students and
their families welcome!), please send me a quick email (how many
people?), and sign up on the wiki (see link below) as to what kind of
food you'll bring *before* Friday, Nov 11th.
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Shadia+Habbal+potluck+%28Wednesday+16.+November+2011%29

Also, don't forget to sign up for the individual meetings with Prof.
Shadia R. Habbal:
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Shadia+Habbal+individual+meetings

Hope to see you all there,
The TLS Committee
Alexandra, Christoph, Gulnur, Nick, Shanlin, Vanessa, Wei-Yu