[Grad-postdoc-assn] TLS seminar speaker selection - results

Alexandra Jahn ajahn at ucar.edu
Thu May 26 15:06:13 MDT 2011

Hi everyone,

the second round of vote produced a clear second winner, Richard Moss.
Our alternate candidates will be Prof. Shadia Habbal (in third place
overall), and Prof. Thomas Dietz (fourth place). The TLS committee will
contact Stephanie Pfirmana and Richard Moss next week to see if they
will be able to come, and otherwise contact the alternate candidates.
We'll keep you informed when we have confirmed speakers and dates for
their visit. Thanks again for your nominations and participation.

The TLS committee