[Grad-postdoc-assn] Thank you to Gavin Schmidt

Vanessa Schweizer vanessa at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 8 11:29:26 MDT 2011

Dear all,

I spoke with Kathleen, and we will be sending Gavin a copy of the picture
with the ASP postdocs. We will put this picture in a certificate folder
along with a page including everyone's signatures/messages. In a way, this
will be a "customized thank you card." I plan to bring the page for everyone
to sign to the next research review on Wednesday, April 13th at Foothills.

Have a good weekend,
Vanessa