[Grad-postdoc-assn] Thank you to Gavin Schmidt

Vanessa Schweizer vanessa at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 7 16:51:54 MDT 2011

Dear all,

Scott and I were just remarking that we enjoyed Gavin's talk this afternoon.
I was thinking of sending/giving Gavin a thank-you card. Are there others
who would like to be part of that? Makes no difference to me, as I plan to
give him a card either way.

Let me know, and if there's interest, I'll send out another announcement of
when a card could be signed by the group (probably next week at the research
review).

Vanessa

--
Vanessa Schweizer