[Grad-postdoc-assn] hike this Sunday

Julie Theriault theriaul at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 22 10:19:22 MDT 2010

Hello All!!

We are planning to do a hike this Sunday in Boulder area.  We are
thinking of going to the Mont Sanitas.  Here are more details about the
trail: http://www.totalboulder.com/resources/63.html

When:   27 June at 9 AM
Where: in the parking lot near the trail head.

But where is the parking lot? If you go west on Mapleton Ave. past
Fourth St. there will be a parking lot on your left.  Let's meet there! :-)

Here is my phone number if you can't find us. 720.882.6976

Let me know if you are planning to come so we don't leave without you!
Hope that you will be able to make it!
See you Sunday! :-)
Marielle, Jasper and Julie