[Grad-postdoc-assn] TSL speaker, Bjorn Stevens, Dec. 8-10 2010 - PLEASE SIGN UP

Alexandra Jahn ajahn at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 1 12:44:53 MST 2010

Dear all,

so far only three person have signed up to bring any food to the Potluck
next Wednesday, and I know of three people who can't make it. So please
think about what you can bring to the potluck and sign up on the wiki
(https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Bjorn+Stevens+Potluck+Sign-Up)
or let me know if you can't make it.
We also still have 8 open slots for individual meetings with the
speaker, so take this chance and meet with Bjorn Stevens for 30 minutes
to discuss whatever you want:
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Bjorn+Stevens+individual+meetings

Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions,

The TLS Committee
Alex, Barbara, Chuck, Jasper, Jia, Lulin,

Agenda:
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/aspthompson08/Bjorn+Stevens+Schedule+%28Dec.+8+-+10%2C+2010%29