[Grad-postdoc-assn] Newsletter Q&A

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 14 14:37:22 MDT 2010

Hi all,

Do you have a question about ASP, NCAR, UCAR or anything that you'd like
to see answered in the newsletter?  If so, please send it to me.  If you
would like it to be anonymous, just send me something by interoffice
mail.  However, please understand that if we decide that it isn't a
question that has broad appeal, we may not print it.  We will answer all
questions personally that have a name attached.  Please give this some
thought and I'll send out a reminder again next week.

Thanks!
Paula