[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP Social, March 4th @ 1:30 pm

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 25 09:53:09 MST 2009

During the last retreat, we heard that while the Thompson Lecture
Series speakers have been very helpful with regard to career development
topics,  many of you would like to hear from people who are in the
earlier stages of their careers.

In response, our next ASP Social will convene a panel of early career
scientists/professors to discuss topics of interest to you regarding
career development.

The Social will be March 4th at 1:30 pm.  The location hasn't been
completely decided yet, but most likely, it will be at Center Green.

Our panel includes:
Peter Lauritzen, CGD NCAR
Marika Holland, CGD NCAR
Rebecca Morss, MMM/ISSE NCAR
Katja Friedrich, CU Boulder
Eric Maloney, CSU Ft. Collins

More information and bios of the panelists to follow.  All postdocs and
graduate students at NCAR are invited to attend.

Paula