[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder February Social - movie night Feb 13 @ 7pm

Isabelle Ruin isar at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 12 11:32:03 MST 2009

Hi all,

This a reminder of our next social movie night this Friday (tomorrow).
The movie's title is Happy-go-lucky and it is shown at the Muenzinger
Auditorium (on campus, next to the stadium) at 7pm. Lets meet at the
front door 10mn before 7pm and maybe we can go for a drink (and/or
food) after the movie.

For more info about the movie: http://www.internationalfilmseries.com/
event_detail.php?event_id=9526
For a map: http://www.internationalfilmseries.com/maps.shtml

See you soon

Isabelle

Début du message réexpédié :

> De : Simona Bordoni <bordoni at ucar.edu>
> Date : 29 janvier 2009 17:00:46 HNR (ÉUA)
> À : Paula Fisher <paulad at ucar.edu>
> Cc : Isabelle Ruin <isar at ucar.edu>, David Schneider
> <dschneid at ucar.edu>
> Objet : February Social
>
> Hi Paula,
> for the February Social, we are proposing a movie night at the
> International Film Series at CU:
> http://www.internationalfilmseries.com/schedule.php
> We have selected Happy-go-lucky, Friday Feb 13th at 7pm in the
> Muenzinger  Auditorium (http://www.internationalfilmseries.com/
> maps.shtml for a map). As always, we will send out an email with
> more details in early February.
> Thanks!
> Simona
>
> ---
> Simona Bordoni
> Postdoctoral Researcher
> ASP/MMM
> Office: FL-3 2070
> Phone: (303) 497-8993
> web: http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~bordoni/

Isabelle Ruin, Ph.D.
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
Advanced Study Program
Institute for the Study of Society and Environment (ISSE)
P.O. Box 3000
80307-3000 Boulder, CO
(+1) 303 497 8130 (office)
(+1) 303 564 8246 (cell phone)