[Grad-postdoc-assn] Room for rent Jan 1 for incoming postdoc, etc

Jennifer Abernethy aberneth at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 24 21:37:40 MST 2008

Hi,
I'm a grad student in RAL and thought there might be postdocs, etc that
might be looking for housing right now. Hope I'm not misusing the list.

I'm looking for a roommate for Jan 1 (or as early as Dec 15) in a 2bdrm
house on 20th/Alpine. It's a great location near Pearl and Ideal Mkt,
10min from Foothills Lab, and a good place for a grad student, postdoc or
young scientist. I'm graduating and plan on continuing to work at NCAR.

http://boulder.craigslist.org/sub/933093068.html

If you or anyone you know is interested (doesn't have to be an NCAR
employee!), I'm at x2871.
thanks,
Jenny