[Grad-postdoc-assn] Pierrehumbert's paper

Simona Bordoni bordoni at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 20 15:36:41 MST 2008

Hi all,
here is the link to a paper by our Thompson Lecturer that might be
relevant to tomorrow' talk and that some postdocs expressed some
interest in reading or browsing through before the seminar:
http://ams.allenpress.com/perlserv/?request=get-abstract&doi=10.1175%2F1520-0469(1995)052%3C1784%3ATRFATL%3E2.0.CO%3B2
I did try to send the pdf file as an attachment in a previous email, but
that message is being held until the list moderator can review it,
because it is over the 40KB limit. So you will probably receive it as
well at one point later today/tomorrow; sorry about the duplicate.
Happy reading,
Simona

--
Simona Bordoni