[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Postdocs] pub social this Thursday!

tilmes at ucar.edu tilmes at ucar.edu
Tue May 6 20:54:03 MDT 2008

Hi everyone,

if you like to join the social committee, you just think once a moths
together with the other members (via email exchange or so) of a nice
place to gather and a good time/date. This can be a pub, private
party, outside event, maybe a trip and everything else.

But even if you not feel so excited about joining the social
committee, please reply by Thursday morning, and let up know if you
are going to come to the Walnut Brewery on Thursday night and join in
for a drink, food! Everybody is welcome to bring friends or kids...

Cheers, the social committee!