[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Fwd: September 12 Applying for Academic Positions]

Andrea Sealy asealy at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 10 09:34:46 MDT 2007

FYI...

Subject: September 12 Applying for Academic Positions
From:    "gtppd" <gtpPD at colorado.edu>
Date:    Fri, September 7, 2007 5:43 pm
To:      pac_universe at lists.colorado.edu

Hi Postdocs

	Welcome to the new academic year I hope you all had good summers.  The
Postdoctoral Association of Colorado (PAC) is starting up next week with
a great workshop.  There have been a few changes to pack we have two new
copresidents PJ Bennett and Sandi Clement.  Be sure to say hi to them at
the next activity.  The first workshop entitled “Applying for Academic
Positions” will be held September 12 in the UMC Aspin rooms from 11
a.m. to 1 p.m.  Hopefully, you can all make it.  I’ve included a flyer
to post up around your home departments.  Please encourage other postdocs
to join our association and come to the workshops.  There will be lunch
at the workshop so we would appreciate an RSVP at gtpPD at colorado.edu.

We hope to see you there
PJ Bennett
Sandi Clement

Sandi Clement, Ph.D.
PJ Bennett, Ph.D.
Co-Presidents
Postdoctoral Association of Colorado
University of Colorado at Boulder
201 ATLAS, 362 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0362
Tel: 303-492-4902
Fax: 303-492-4904

--
Andrea M. Sealy
Advanced Study Program Postdoctoral Fellow