[Grad-postdoc-assn] Penn State meteorology faculty opening - all disciplines

Ankur Desai adesai at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 7 07:12:50 MDT 2007

Penn State is look for a few meteo profs, open discipline, open rank.
See below.

I'm happy to give you my personal opinions on the department and
living in Central PA if you are thinking about applying.

Ankur Desai (Penn State PhD '06)
Asst. Professor, Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences Dept.
University of Wisconsin - Madison
AOSS 1549, 1225 W Dayton St., Madison, WI 53706 USA
Tel: 608-265-9201 Fax: 608-262-0166

Begin forwarded message: