[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Fwd: ]

Andrea Sealy asealy at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 11 08:18:06 MDT 2007

FYI...

From:    "gtppd" <gtpPD at colorado.edu>
Date:    Wed, October 10, 2007 5:51 pm
To:      pac_universe at lists.colorado.edu

Hi Postdocs,

	I have a couple announcement for you.  First, the Graduate Teacher
program is holding a workshop tomorrow (Oct 11, 2007) titled “From Lab
to Startup: First Steps in Launching a New Business”, at 10 am in 200
ATLAS.  The speaker is Ted Weverka form the CU-Technology Transfer Office.
Postdocs are welcome at this workshop.
	Second, I wanted to remind everyone about the PAC workshop “Legal
Issues for International Postdocs” on October 17, 2007 from 11:00 am -
1:00 pm, in the UMC Aspen Rooms. Even if you are not an international
Postdoc you may want to come to this workshop since you may employ them
some day.  For this work shop please RSVP to:
http://www.nationalpostdoc.org/legal_seminar_RSVP.

We hope to see you there
Sandi and PJ
Sandi Clement, Ph.D.
PJ Bennett, Ph.D.
Co-Presidents
Postdoctoral Association of Colorado
University of Colorado at Boulder
201 ATLAS, 362 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0362
Tel: 303-492-4902
Fax: 303-492-4904

--
Andrea M. Sealy
Advanced Study Program Postdoctoral Fellow