[Grad-postdoc-assn] draft ASP Retreat agenda

Maura Hagan hagan at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 10 18:17:46 MDT 2007

Hi all-
   Attached please find the most recent draft of the agenda that we're
developing
for the ASP Retreat next Monday. I'm writing to solicit your comments and
suggestions. Please respond before noon on Friday (Oct 12).
   Also, please note that I expect ASP fellows to be in attendance and welcome
all NCAR fellows for lunch and the afternoon session. As Paula previously
requested, send your RSVPs to her so that we will be sure to have enough chairs
and food to accommodate everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing you there.
Best regards.
--Maura

--
Maura Hagan