[Grad-postdoc-assn] November Social - Please RSVP

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 15 15:06:37 MST 2007

Second verse same as the first. Please let me know if you are able to
attend. Thanks, Scott

Hi All,

The ASP has confirmed the following panelists for the November
Informational Social regarding the IPCC process.

Guy Brasseur, NCAR Associate Director for ESSL
Elisabeth Holland, Senior Scientist ACD/TIIMES
Gerald Meehl, Senior Scientist CGD
Paty Romero-Lankao, Deputy Director ISSE

The Social will be held on Wednesday 28 November 2007 from 3 to 4 pm in
the EOL Atrium at the Foothills Lab, building 1. Refreshments will be
served at 2:30 pm.

ASP fellows attendance is required. All other fellows are invited to
attend. Please RSVP to me by November 16th.

Thank you,
Scott

--
Scott Briggs