[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Postdocs] Michigan Tech Faculty Positions

Kathleen Barney leeney at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 8 14:16:48 MST 2007

Maura,

I think that's a great idea to archive the posts as well.
On that subject of archiving, Scott and I were talking this morning about
the possibility of placing forms that we commonly use on the web for
easy access (for the postdocs only)
Such as the form that I am creating. Then just send them reminders for
specific forms needed and then direct them to that web site.
I'm currently making up an electronic editable pdf form of that
publication sheet that I started yesterday.
What do you think?

Kathleen