[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Postdocs] Michigan Tech Faculty Positions

Maura Hagan hagan at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 8 14:07:55 MST 2007

Hi Scott-
   Thanks for this. I thought that we were routinely posting jobs to
our "opportunities" site,
but I see that it only contains links to other sites where such
archives are kept. I'd like
to begin "filing" all of the announcements that we post and I think
that the Wiki is a good
place to do this. Is it possible to add a link from our
"opportunities" page that reads
something like "Recent NCAR Fellows Association Postings"? Your ideas are most
welcome :) Thanks.
--Maura