[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reminder: Thompson lecture potluck -- please respond to the swiki

Thomas Hopson hopson at ucar.edu
Tue May 29 11:49:50 MDT 2007

Hello All,

just a reminder about tonight's 6PM potluck with Michael Ghil up at
Chautauqua Park. All welcome (children, etc.), and note that if the
weather permits, we'll be meeting in the grassy quadrangle where there's
*plenty* of space for frisbee/kids/hikes/etc. Also, if you don't have time
to bring something at this stage, come on up, since we should have plenty
of food to share for all!

(Directions at the bottom of this email.)

Hope to see you tonight!

Tom, Andrea, Kristen, Nedjeljka, Gyuwon, and Ankur