[Grad-postdoc-assn] pub social this THURSDAY

Mike Waite waite at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 18 18:12:04 MDT 2007

Hello all,

join us this Thursday evening for another postdoc & grad student pub
social.  We can wish Christian well as he prepares to leave us for the
UK, celebrate with Hugh as he transitions from postdoc to Scientist-1,
and seek relief from the blazing Boulder summer sun that seems to have
arrived already this week.

We thought we'd try a new venue this month: the Hungry Toad, a friendly
British-style pub in northish Boulder.

When: this Thursday, 21 June, from 6:00 onwards

Where: Hungry Toad, 2543 North Broadway at North St, 2 blocks north of
Mapleton.  Easy access from the 208 and the Skip.  Here's a map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2543+Broadway+St+boulder,+co&sll=37.0625,-95.677071&sspn=80.09673,99.140625&ie=UTF8&ll=40.024476,-105.281982&spn=0.037464,0.048409&z=14&om=1

As usual, all are welcome.  Please let one of us know by Wednesday
afternoon if you're planning on coming, so we can make a reservation.

thanks,

Mike (waite at ucar.edu)
Kristen (corbosie at ucar.edu)
Tom (hopson at ucar.edu)

--
Michael Waite
Advanced Study Program | Mesoscale & Microscale Meteorology