[Grad-postdoc-assn] Jeffco Social Tomorrow

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 18 12:48:55 MDT 2007

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that the Jeffco social is tomorrow.  It will be
your chance to tour the aircraft (Gulfstream V and C-130) and learn more
about the aviation facility.

The Social begins at 2:30 in the Jeffco facility conference room.  We
will then split into two groups and tour the aircraft separately, then
reconvene for socializing and refreshments.

There is still space available if you wish to come, but please let me know.

The directions to get to the facility can be found here:

http://www.eol.ucar.edu/raf/directions.html

If you need a ride, or if you can provide a ride, please let me know.
The rides will probably not be addressed until tomorrow, but I will make
sure that everyone who wishes to go will have a ride.

Paula