[Grad-postdoc-assn] Last call: sendoff social for Ankur, Mike, and Kristen *tonight*, 6pm!

Tom Hopson hopson at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 19 14:12:57 MDT 2007

Hello All,

just a final reminder that our "sendoff social" for Ankur, Kristen, and
Mike is tonight -- so all welcome (even if you don't know any of us ...
yet!).

Details:
6PM at the Hungry Toad Restaurant (2543 North Broadway,
http://www.thehungrytoad.com/).

If you think you'll be coming and haven't RSVP'd, please do so *ASAP* so
we can finalize the reservation. To do this, either contact Tom
(hopson at ucar.edu) or (preferred) visit the swiki at:
http://swiki.ucar.edu/grad-postdoc-socials, login using your UCAS
password, and insert your name (by clicking on "Editing this Page").

Your new-and-improved social "committee",

Tom "wet behind the ears" Hopson,
Mike "big vorticity" Waite,
Kristen "bigger vorticity" Corbosiero,
Dave "journal-club" Schneider,