[Grad-postdoc-assn] Grad/postdoc pub social tonight (Friday)!

Thomas Hopson hopson at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 23 10:04:30 MST 2007

Hello Folks,

well, looks like we have rousing enthusiasm for tonight's social
(dispelling the myth that NCAR postdocs/grad students know only how to
communicate in binary!). We've got a room reserved at the Walnut Brewery
under the name "ASP-NCAR" -- and at this point, given the number and
limited seating, please let us know ahead of time if you think you (for
those of you who have NOT yet RSVP'ed) will be coming so we can try and
reserve extra seating.

See you all tonight!

When: tomorrow (Friday) evening, 6:00 pm -- ?
Where: The Walnut Brewery, 1123 Walnut St
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=walnut+brewery+boulder&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=40.017295,-105.273228&spn=0.02018,0.027766&om=1

Mike  waite at ucar.edu
Kristen  corbosie at ucar.edu
Tom  hopson at ucar.edu