[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP Hike Next Week

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 8 08:58:41 MDT 2007

Just a reminder about our social next week.  All ASP Postdocs should
check in with me and let me know if you are coming or not (thanks to
those of you who already have).  Remember that all postdocs and grad
students are invited.

ASP August Social:  Breakfast Hike at the Mesa:  August 14th
This month’s social will be a breakfast hike at the Mesa.  All postdocs
and graduate students in the organization are invited to join us.  We’ll
be inviting the ASP Faculty Fellowship Program participants and the
participants of the ASP Graduate Visitor Program to come as well.

We’ll gather in the Damon room shortly before 8:00 and then go for about
an hour-long hike.  ASP will have bottled water and granola bars
available for you to bring on the hike.  We’ll return to breakfast in
the Damon room provided by ASP.  If you are unable to hike, please plan
to join us for breakfast around 9:15.

Please RSVP to Paula Fisher (paulad at ucar.edu) if you plan to attend
breakfast.