[Grad-postdoc-assn] RSVP for Potluck in conjunction with Thompson Lecture

Thomas Hopson hopson at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 20 11:02:14 MDT 2006

Hello All,

just a reminder that we'd like to "fine tune" our head count for the
upcoming ASP Thompson lecture potluck with Bob Houze on the 31st at my
townhome's clubhouse (a map will be sent out). Please let me know by the
end of today (but no later than Monday, if possible) whether you think you
(and family welcome) can make it, since we need to put in our food order.

Both vegetarian and meat lasagna, beverages, and eating utensils will be
provided, but we're also asking for people to bring along something
simple: either a side dish, salad, bread, or dessert.

Thanks, and we hope you can make it!

Tom
--
Thomas Hopson