[Grad-postdoc-assn] 2007 ASP Retreat - please review/respond

Maura Hagan hagan at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 4 16:14:06 MDT 2006

NCAR Fellows-
   The ASP is scheduling our annual retreat for postdoctoral and
graduate fellows at NCAR. ASP fellows are expected to attend
the all-day program. All other NCAR fellows are invited to join
us for lunch and the afternoon session. A detailed agenda will
follow. We propose to hold the retreat on Monday, November
6th.

***Please reserve November 6th or contact Paula Fisher
(paulad at ucar.edu) if your aware of a conflict with some other
important meeting that day***

Thanks in advance. I look forward to your participation. Best
regards.
--Maura

--
Maura Hagan