[Grad-postdoc-assn] Individual Meetings w/ Bob Houze

Tim VanReken vanreken at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 2 19:22:33 MDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

During Bob Houze's upcoming visit for the Thompson Lectureship, there
will be substantial time set aside for individual meetings.  These
meetings allow for more in-depth discussion of topics of mutual interest
than might occur during the larger discussion sessions.  All grad
students and postdocs at NCAR are invited to schedule a meeting during
these periods.  In the past 20-30 minutes have been allotted for each
meeting, and we will probably schedule some at the Mesa Lab and some at
Foothills.  If you're interested in scheduling a meeting, please send me
an email and I'll add you to the list.

Regards,
Tim VanReken